Happy New Year’s Eve! We are wishing you all a bright and joyful year ahead.
2015 was one of the most difficult years that my family and I have had to endure – we combated cancer, faced the loss of my grandfather and a move – but we have gained strength from it and are determined to make the most of every day in 2016!
Today, I am sharing an update about us for our family and friends who we haven’t had the opportunity to visit in 2015.
- I continued my work as a Web Content Writer and Editor and also began writing my Lifestyle and Travel blog here at Burm Voyage.
- My husband accepted a new Sustainability opportunity – working for the public sector of his field.
- We traveled to more than 15 states in 2015, including Hawaii!
- We lived in the Northwest, Midwest and Mid-Atlantic.
- We made a new home in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- We wrote about “10 Things We’ve Learned from Moving Across the Country.”
- We visited Gettysburg, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C. and crossed them off our “Life List.”
- We had our second wedding anniversary and are looking forward to celebrating 10 years together this year!
- We also celebrated Olive’s second birthday – you can view her birthday photos on Instagram.
- Finally, we met this year’s travel resolution to visit more locations on our “Life List” and are working on a new list for 2016.