Over the years we have frequently used Amazon.com to do our online shopping, because of it’s accessibility and ease – especially when we lived and worked near their headquarters in Seattle. Now that we’re away from our home in the Northwest and having a baby, we’ve found that Amazon Prime has become even more essential to our growing family.
Since we became Prime members and parents, we have been saving so much through their discounts and recently learned how to claim an Amazon Baby Registry Box – at no cost – after registering with Amazon.com for all of Baby Burm’s needs this year.
We wanted to share our experience with you and any other expecting parents today, because who wants to miss out on quality baby brand products that are free?
How to Claim an Amazon Baby Registry Box
- Become an Amazon Prime member if you aren’t already.
- Complete an Amazon Baby Registry and have over $10 purchased from your baby registry.
- Click the “Claim Now” button on your baby registry, which will allow you to redeem the free offer.
- Wait 3-5 days to receive your free Amazon Baby Registry box ($35 value) and products while supplies last.
- Baby Bottle and Nipple: Philips Avent
- Baby Moisturizer: Aveeno
- Baby Swaddler Diapers and Wipes: Pampers
- Muslin Swaddle Blanket: Swaddle Designs
- Nursing Pads: Munchkin
- Sensitive Baby Wipes: Amazon Elements